Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where there's a Will, there's a weekend (and a prize for you)

So....I have a date Saturday. It's with HIM, the long, tall Texan. That dark, bittersweet chocolate blast from my humid Baton Rouge past is gonna be in town this weekend.

Maybe you've heard of him? No? Well, stick around, chickadees. I'll tell you all about him and us, then and now, after the date.

But here is the test of our friendship, my lovelies. Here is where we put the rubber to the road.

This picture is worth a thousand words. If you know me at all, this picture will tell you everything you need to know about why it never worked before.

Take a good, long look at it. If you can guess correctly what kept us apart, I'll buy you a drink. And I ain't kidding!

All set? Ready?! Go!



Contest closes Saturday at 8 p.m. (At the time our date begins.) Post your guess to the comments section.

11 comments:

Chaundra said...

It's the shirt. All of that artwork isn't exactly... and is that a towel!

KJ said...

How many guesses do I get? I believe it's that fruity arse drink. No man should have one. lol My second guess was that horrible shirt with those designs (I hate them) but Chaundra beat me to that one. lol

KJ said...

And wait!...the towel is there but there is no sweat. Is he sweaty? lol I believe I read something about sweat once. lol

Mimi the Bee said...

You only get one guess. In the case of a tie, I'll order one drink with two straws!

Mimi the Bee said...

Also, the drink is a Pat O's Hurricane. It's New Orleans. They are allowed.

KJ said...

Or the straw in the drink! lol

KJ said...

Ok fine :-(

Andrea said...

size matters...

Anonymous said...

It has got to be the towel; he must be a sweater...cause why would he have a towel at Pat O'Briens????

breathtakin1 said...

i would have to say it's the Jesus Piece and the shirt that screams urban wear. Shawdy dont wont no thug! LOL

G to the B said...

I don't think it's fair that I have to play, since I know the "real" reasons, but since this is just for fun...

...The long a$$ chain with the cz-studded cross hanging down to his belly button is and will always be a NO GO...