Yesterday, I went to the dentist for my 6-month cleaning. He found a small cavity...yikes!!!
I reply, with a look of absolute innocence as I think about the Starburst and Laffy Taffy habit that has turned into nearly a crack addiction, “No, doctor.”
The End.
Also yesterday, a blog visitor asked what was I doing differently with food to achieve the new body I longed for in the "Farewell" post. It got me to thinking a lot about what I've eaten since I started working out so hard, and the truth is... I really haven't done anything different.
My work days are hectic, and I'm legendary for making a lunch out of say, Skittles, homemade deviled eggs and peanut butter pretzels scrounged from co-workers. It's not that I love those food combinations, it's just that they were nearby. And yes, that IS what I ate today.


Clearly, with the cavity news and the diet inquiry, the Food Angels are trying to get me to take a closer look at how, when, what, and why I eat.
I pledge to all of you -- my three blog readers -- that I will document in this public forum, everything I eat and drink for the next week.
If I know I have to tell all of you the truth about what I eat, maybe I'll make better choices out of shame, which will lead me to making better choices out of desire. We'll see.
5 comments:
There are 4 blog readers. And Skittles and deviled eggs are just nasty!
I pray you have truly been delivered THIS time. Your eating habits are horrible, they astound me really.
Yay for you! Maybe your new eating habits will inspire me to eat better. (How's that for more pressure? ;-) ) LOL!!
I think you might have 5 blog readers and I had no idea that you had poor eating habits but I'm glad to hear you're taking a look at your nutrition, it will help you in the long run. If you need any food advice I'd be glad to share a few quick and healthy meals with you. Good Luck
So are you going to post your food journal at the end of the week? (I need to find something to do, right? lol)
Post a Comment