Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just Shemika is Just Sweating...from here on out.

Holy Mary Mother of Thermostats!

I just opened an electric bill from Walton EMC, and I'm convinced they accidentally sent me the bill for the Governor's Mansion, because I KNOW my little ranch does not cost this much to cool. 

I mean, there was that one week in late July when I went on vacay and left the A/C running like the plants, TV and floor needed to be cooled off. And there was that one night, I was having hot flashes so I turned it down to like 68-degrees...but surely, surely this bill has to be wrong. Right?

I'm about to call Mr.-Charge-Shemika-Way-Too-Much-Walton-EMC right now and ask him to put me on a layaway plan. Cash for Clunkers is fine, but what about Cash for Cooling?! 

If Walton EMC says this bill really belongs to me and not to Sonny Perdue, I'll be forced to pay it, but my neighbors are gonna be so upset when every window in my house looks like this:

3 comments:

KJ said...

LMBO!!!! Hilarious!! (but really not) I'm so sorry! :-( Poor baby.

breathtakin1 said...

GA Power sent me one of those as well! :(

Unknown said...

Must be a conspiracy. My house is hot but my bill was still ridiculous! What am I paying for?