Friday, August 14, 2009

U done made me hit this car

I ventured out on my lunch hour with nothing but edamame and spicy thai soup on my mind.

Outside on the street, I walked over to the crosswalk, and proceeded to cross when the little white fluorescent stick man said I could. 

Halfway across the street, I heard a muted, but definite thud. The sounds of a small fender-bender in progress. The driver in the front car looked annoyed, hot and late for an
 appointment. The driver responsible for the accident looked mighty sheepish when he jumped from his car. 

Rather, than approach the front driver, he turns to me, shakes his head and says, "See what you did? I was looking at you, and you done made me hit this car."

I wonder if AllState's Accident Forgiveness will forgive that?


1 comment:

Lauren V. said...

I've heard of stopping traffic, but never like this. Damn, girl. (Go you!)