Today, a 5th grade writing assignment dedicated to me, proclaimed very loudly, "Yes. You are EXACTLY who and where you're supposed to be."

Just in case you can't read the image:
A Special Place
My favorite place to be is, at my Aunt Mimi's house. We always have fun together. Every time I see her, I get excited! We get to play cards, watch TV and look for red tree frogs in her backyard. I also get to help clean sometimes and talk about things.
Every year she helps me pick appropriate school clothes and supplies. She helps me with things I do not understand and I enjoy hanging out with her, especially when we have dinner together, we go get ice cream to top off the night!
I love her because I will always have fun and feel safe and loved. I can get advice, and practice at beating her at cards. I can always talk to her about school, friends and so much more. I don’t know what I would do without her!
I Love You Mimi !
Nia Simone Allen
5th Grade
1 comment:
O...M...G...I'm am over here in tears!!! "Are you crying? There's no crying in baseball!!" ~A League of Their Own LOL
Shemika, I have no words. You are definitely who you were meant to be at this time in your life. Have fun and enjoy your "Jesus Birthday". Love ya!
Post a Comment