Merrily, merrily, merrily...life is but a dream.
I'm going to say probably not. Kiss your friend goodbye.
In my experience...no. It took years of not communicating at all for me and my ex to be "friends" again. Even then, the past was lurking. So I guess...you can never really get back to the beginning but you can be associates again one day.
I don't know that it ever works out, like KJ said, "the past is always lurking."
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm going to say probably not. Kiss your friend goodbye.
In my experience...no. It took years of not communicating at all for me and my ex to be "friends" again. Even then, the past was lurking. So I guess...you can never really get back to the beginning but you can be associates again one day.
I don't know that it ever works out, like KJ said, "the past is always lurking."
Post a Comment