Oh, I know, what happened... my life got in the way!
Recently at work, my co-editor was let go for underperformance. So I've had to step up with OVER-performance and make it all happen.
Recently in life, I had to let go my co-snuggler for his own underperformance (no, not THAT kind of a performance! Back away from the gutter!!). All I have to say about him is, the phone lines are NOW open and I am happily accepting new applications for 2010!!!!
With all this underwhelming underperformance, I could barely find time to sleep, much less blog. I hope you understand.
But now I'm back! I missed ya, and we're gonna make up for lost time.
So, tell me, please, what have you all been up to?
1 comment:
I have a new position at work which requires me to...wait for it...WORK! I haven't even noticed that you haven't been giving us the 411 on your life. Sorry... :-/
In other news...I, too, am taking applications for 2010! Too bad all the applicants so far have been unqualified. lol
Post a Comment