Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are you smarter than a blogger?

Does anyone remember this brain teaser? I saw it on another blog and had to share.

Just post your answers in the comments section, there might (not) be a prize. Okay here goes:


11 was a racehorse.
22 was 12.
1111 race.
22112.



Can't wait to see your answers.

4 comments:

KJ said...

11 was a racehorse.
22 was 1 too.
11 won 1 race.
22 won 1 too.

Mimi the Bee said...

KJ!!!! Nobody else remembers this!! Or....did you Google it?

KJ said...

Google is my friend. I didn't remember this one either. Oh how I tried before using my lifeline.

KJ said...

Oh yeah...since there isn't a comment section on the previous post I'll post my comment here. I just want you to know that you had me watching that episode of Good Times on youtube after reading. Oh, and your boy Al sang YOUR song to Omarosa the other night on her show.