It’s stupid hot outside. I just want to lay right on top of the fan wearing granny panties and a tank top with holes in it. (Oh, like you don't own any....)
I think the heat is starting to affect my brain, though, because I swear I saw a new reality dating show for that Apprentice lady Omarosa and Al B Sure was one of the contestants.
Al B Sure was my light-skinned, curly haired dream lover man of 1988-89 and I just knew he was going to fall in love with 12-year-old me, when I turned 17. (Hey, it made perfect sense at the time.)
I really loved him, and I dreamed about being the girl in the acid-washed denim jacket in this video.
I didn’t even care that he had to roll that turtleneck down around his neck about 15 times or that when he sang, he looked like he needed to take a dump. I was in love.
Now, he’s looking for love on TVOne, and I’m sweating to death in the Atlanta heat. I guess that makes us both hot messes.
No comments:
Post a Comment