This weekend passed in a warm foggy haze of work, cocktails, Redbox rentals, a marathon nap on the couch and indecision.
I was thankful then, for my prerogative--I can do what I want to do. Which is why I have decided to change my whole color scheme for this room project that I have going (and going and going and going).
What had happened was, I saw another comforter. And it was orange coral (you have to use fancy words when you're interior re-decorating). The moment I locked eyes on it, I knew I had to have it. I'm sure the folks working the return line at the Maxx hate my guts were so pleased to help me return/exchange/purchase all of my oversized items.
And so, my virtual friends, I find myself almost back at the beginning. Still going with the fabric backdrop, but the color scheme is changing.
At this rate, I should have my winter makeover done by spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment