
I'm thinking of taking my blog public.
This really has been a forum for me to just dump my thoughts and forget about them... but, really, what is the big deal? Truly, one woman's ramblings can be someone else's workday entertainment. I should know, I spend most of my workday dropping in other's people's business. Baby blogs, cooking blogs, travel blogs...you name 'em, my nosy ass reads em.
Who am I to deny others the pleasure of doing the same to me?
So, I guess that about settles it. Coming soon to a blog near you.... it's just Shemika.
This really has been a forum for me to just dump my thoughts and forget about them... but, really, what is the big deal? Truly, one woman's ramblings can be someone else's workday entertainment. I should know, I spend most of my workday dropping in other's people's business. Baby blogs, cooking blogs, travel blogs...you name 'em, my nosy ass reads em.
Who am I to deny others the pleasure of doing the same to me?
So, I guess that about settles it. Coming soon to a blog near you.... it's just Shemika.
No comments:
Post a Comment