
Yeah, me either, but a friend told me about it and today, Alexander is my homeboy.
First, I ripped my bought-on-sale-such-a-great-deal-cant-believe-it's-so-cheap-and-cute dress. Right at the seams. Right under the bust. Right at work.
I fixed that with some staples.
Then, me and my coworker walked outside for a break and my sassy-flirty-sparkly-casual-friday flip flops tore. Right between the toes. Right when we were a block and the half from the office. Right on a filthy city sidewalk.
After I cringed and hip-hopped on one foot up the sidewalk, I fixed that with some hand sanitizer, then some hot water and then some soap to the bottom of my violated foot. I'm convinced I contracted Ebola.
And, now I'm wearing grungy, dingy, funky gym shoes at work. And a floral dress with staples in it.
Have a better weekend than me and Alexander y'all.
1 comment:
I LOVE THIS BOOK! Bennett loves it too. It really does capture the feeling doesn't it?
Post a Comment